Tuesday, October 16, 2012

The Web Browser Blues

Despite this being the start of my second year running a class blog, today I discovered something completely new to me.  I never knew that the blog could look different to users depending upon which browser they use.  News to me!  I'm heartbroken (well, that's a bit of an exaggeration) that some of our special posts, links or photos have not looked the same to you as they have to me, depending on your browser.  Well, have no fear, I've come up with a solution.  To view the blog as it is intended to look, please use the browser Mozilla Firefox.  You can download this from the web if you don't have it on your computer.  At some point during the year I might send out a survey for planning purposes to see which browser most people use on a daily basis.  For now, let's try this as a solution to any broken links or missing pages.  Thank you and please know that I appreciate any feedback regarding the usefulness of this medium.  See you at our parent conferences!